Senior, Analyst Project Manager at Dell
Location: New Cairo
- Risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, and consistent project documentation and reporting.
- Supports Delivery Manager and deployment team members in all aspects of Project Management with the goal of deploying VxRacks, VxRails -HCI and fully building and deploying steady state operations capabilities at a client site
- Leads the development, documentation, and deployment of build, operations, and transfer processes for each client and ensures metrics based process reporting
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
- Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the client as required.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with standards and methodologies.
- Be a part of the overall Project Management team and contribute to the collective leadership of the work of the team.
- Present and facilitate project portfolio status and ensure a solid command and control exist on each and every engagement.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors.
- Ensure that their portfolio of projects are exceptionally well documented and meets all defined goals
- Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
- Support and assist Delivery Manager with reporting, contractual obligation management, service level management, and ITIL based service management
- May be asked to undertake other duties outside of this description as assigned
- Experience at a PM or management level with a variety of roles and complexities of IT project management
- Proven experience in an IT operations environment preferably as a vendor or with client side vendor integration experience
- An understanding of mid-range computing platforms, storage, and networking
- Understanding with Storage, virtualization and networking in general desirable
- Solid soft skills and a proven ability to drive results in high pressure situations
- Flexibility to manage projects and operational initiatives that are not projects
- PMP/PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- Fluent French / German language spoken and written
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET