Senior Commercial Project Manager at Siemens
- Responsible for the formulation of commercial and legal contractual terms and conditions with customers, consortium partners and subcontractors.
- In charge for Claim and change order management.
- Risk and opportunity Management.
- Effective asset and cash management.
- Period-related planning of all business management key performance indicators.
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Implementation and maintenance of project commercial planning and controlling tools.
- Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation, project reports etc.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders e.g. consultants, customers, contractors, vendors, consortium partners etc.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain robust internal control mechanism.
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues. Drawing up the order receipt, concurrent and final costing calculations
- Preparation of Budget/Forecast in collaboration with Sales personnel. Project handling, costing and cost controlling in consultation with Project Managers.
- Participate in Project review / Bid reviews / Country reviews and preparation of Sr. Management meetings.
- Act as overall financial interface for the Division to all stakeholders internally (Regions, Projects, Departments, Functions)
- Follow up with projects, departments, and regions to get all necessary inputs for reporting on business figures including consolidation of internal business.
- Closing Activities at month end to ensure proper reporting of business and project results in line with the Budget/Forecast.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing procedures and ensure that the resulting consolidated financial statements in ESPRIT comply with company systems, policies, and IFRS + SAG closing and reporting guidelines.
- Currency Risk Management with all transactions comply with company systems, policies, and IFRS + SAG closing and reporting guidelines.
Risk Management Coordinator:
- Identify the Risks and Opportunities at Company level in consultation with the Executive Management and reporting in accordance with the prescribed format.
- Assist in preparation of financial budget and forecast and assistance for periodic reviews.
- Liaises with Internal/External Auditors and organizing meetings in order to summarize the tasks and follow up on the implementation.
- Liaise and support when necessary the RIC Officer, coordination with various departments for implementation and monitoring the status on periodic basis.
- Autonomous execution of special tasks assigned e.g. regional budget analysis, process improvement projects, and global project reviews.
- You hold a bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- You have a proven track record of managing a complex stakeholder environment
- You are proficient in using SAP, MS Excel and PowerPoint and other data analytics platforms.
- You are detail oriented, take pride in your work and are able to work together with others to find solutions to complex challenges.
- You have strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty.
- You have excellent communication skills, both orally and writing, and you are business fluent in English (orally and written).
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET