Senior Consultant – Cyber & Disaster Recovery at DELL – KSA
- Well versed with the concepts of Disaster Recovery, building strategies, roadmaps, design and implementation.
- Leads the development of client Disaster Recovery strategies, policies and best practices through participation in up front consulting work and planning and design meetings.
- Conduct periodic review of the DR, Cyber, BC plans with a wide range of audience including internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Good understanding of frameworks such as ISO 27031, ISO 22301 and NIST Cyber security framework.
- Ability to work with a broad spectrum of customer stakeholders such as Application, compute, storage and network and design solutions that meet recovery and security needs.
- Ability to articulate and design Solution Architecture and Recovery techniques.
- Participates in client change management and IT planning activities, document and apply changes that affect the Resiliency program scope. If the changes alter the scope, prepare the change cost/benefit document for review with the PM.
- Develops and maintains DR plans including ensuring the client’s operating procedures are fully cross-referenced in those plans. Utilizes DR planning software as needed to support these activities.
- Develops and distributes the monthly status reports and contributes necessary content to the quarterly senior client briefings.
- Develops the detailed test objectives and plans, participates in all tests and documents test results. Coordinates and drives action and issue tracking through to completion.
- Reviews and updates the detailed design document to ensure the DR solution specifications remain current; validates updates with the PM and client and technical leads.
- Conducts a comprehensive review of new research, best practices and methodology and tool updates, leveraging DELL EMC’s knowledge base as well as external sources. Documents recommended improvements to the client’s program based on the findings; provides high level cost and benefits to support the recommendations.
- Adheres to proper Escalation and Change Control procedures. Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Maintains awareness of existing or potential client software/hardware situations. Proactively alerts PM of potential problems based upon in depth knowledge of client’s application and DR environment. Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of DELL EMC and industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- Performs all DELL EMC internal reporting and information-sharing as required by management; as appropriate participate in DELL EMC account planning and review sessions.
- Develops and cultivates strong customer relationships ensuring a “Customers for Life” relationship.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; at least one or more years exposure to CYBER programs
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Ability to travel as part of the role.
- Customer focus and relationship management skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical, organizational and leadership skills for Disaster Recovery technologies
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA), BC/DR Strategy and Plan development and testing
- Good understanding of Enterprise architecture and Storage and Backup Replication technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to write for both technical and senior manager levels
- Strong results orientation with attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Comfortable leading and facilitating customer facing workshops
- Program and project management skills, PMI certification a plus
- Good understanding of Security concepts such as Access management, authentication, firewall and Hardening
- Ability to work as a team player and collaborate
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
More jobs from Dell