Senior Consultant – People & Organisation at PwC– KSA
- Help advise clients on strategic people-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex people related issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Collaborate with PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and work as a strong team member, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Assist in the management of junior team members during projects and actively mentor Consultants in the People and Organisation team.
- Develop strengths across a range of HR consulting topics, including, but not limited to, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Organisation Design, Change Management and People Analytics.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends, particularly maintaining a keen interest in HR trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Assist in researching and writing winning proposals to support our clients in KSA and broader Middle East.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will develop your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience of working on human capital problems within a consulting environment, ideally with one of the Big4 firms, a HR consultancy or a global strategy house, or in a challenging in-house role.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Proven experience of being an integral member of a high-performing and strategic in-house HR team or within a consulting team working on people-related client engagements across multiple industries.
- Exposure to data gathering techniques and analysis, and reporting insights in a clear and effective way is desirable.
- Strong interest and passion for human resources consulting and aiding clients solve complex people challenges in public and private sector organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes excel, word, and PowerPoint
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET