Senior Financial Accountant at iFix
Location: New Cairo
- We are on the lookout for Senior Financial Accountant to join our team of Accounting! We’ve been selected as one of the most promising Egyptian startups according to Forbes magazine and we’re proudly Egypt’s number 1 on-the-go smartphone repair service and are on our way to become Mena’s number 1.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, Cash flow and other statements.
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities).
Forecasting costs and revenues
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Monitors expenditures to assure that the department remains within the budget.
- Maintains records of contracts, makes estimates of work and material costs.
- Prepares various reports and studies
- Advises department head and managers on the use and source of funds.
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete Monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports
- Prepare Financial Analysis for Operation Activities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 3 years of Accounting or any related field.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good in Accounting, QuickBooks & Research Skills
- Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail
- Time-management abilities
- General Math Skills, Corporate Finance & Financial Software
- Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality & Thoroughness
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.