Senior Fraud Analyst at Jumia
Location: New Cairo
- Responsible for payment fraud management and fraud loss control for Jumia Pay Egypt
- Identify and analyze potential fraudulent transactions in order to avoid fraud loss and chargebacks
- Track and report fraud trends, chargeback trends in the market and propose solutions to fight them
- Write and manage risk rules and monitor its performance
- Manage credit card chargeback process for Visa and MasterCard transactions
- Conduct the “know your customer” documents verification for JumiaPay customers
- Work closely with finance team on fraud refunds, chargeback etc
- Adequately follow and enforce all operational process.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering/finance domain or related
- 2-3 years of working experience in payment risk management
- Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams;
- Analytical, detail-oriented mindset.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET