Senior GL Accountant at ECOBAT
• Ensuring data accuracy through conducting accounts audit to maintain truthful and precise data in documents.
• Ensuring that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations.
• Analyzing and interpreting financial information, providing assurance that information complies with professional and regulatory standards; and providing solutions to control issues.
• Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations, and foreign exchange.
• Perform accounting analyses, forecasting, and reporting; generate and distribute management reports on monthly basis to support decision-making purposes.
• Bachelor of Accounting.
• 5 to 7 years of experience.
• Audit experience is a must.
• Strong knowledge, understanding and technical experience of (IFRS) & (IAS)
• Very good in English.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.