Senior HR Generalist at Integrant
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation plans (incentive system, annual raise, bonus system).
- Conduct regular reviews of all company incentive schemes, jobs, salaries, and brackets
- Collaborate with outside vendors, such as benefits vendors (e.g., medical insurance).
- Research and propose employees’ benefits.
- find proposals and offers of other benefits in line with the vision of HR to achieve a high level of employee satisfaction and retention
- Ensure proper hiring process by receiving and archiving employees hiring documents and ensure their completeness as per labor law no# 12 for 2003 & company policy.
- Send labor cards to labor offices as per labor law no# 12 for 2003.
- Prepare maintain & report employment contracts.
- Accurate preparation of the monthly payroll effects reports and timely submission to “Finance Department” as per company policy.
- Administer employees exit process including finalizing the clearance process and financial settlement as per company policy
- Welcome new hires on their first day.
- Conduct new hires orientation session
- Conduct with hiring new policies and procedures session
- 5 year of experience as HR Generalist in IT industry is a must.
- HR Studies is a must
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Great interpersonal skills & Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very Good English reading, writing & speaking skills
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Local Company
Human Resources Seniority: Fresh Graduate (0 years)
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET