Senior HR Specialist at Tepco
Location: 3rd Industrial Zone – 6th of October city
· The candidate will be responsible for managing the companies human resources efficiently including their benefits and compensations, their career development plans, and the staff annual appraisals. The candidate will also be responsible for measuring the employees’ satisfaction, and advising the management on the strategies to maintain (and increase) the employees’ satisfaction.
· Experience in industrial companies is a must.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
· Good English is a must.
· Post graduate studies in HR is a plus
Work Schedule: Sunday to Thursday, from 8 AM till 5 PM including a 1-hour break.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.