Senior IT Manager at DHL
§ Implement and manage the IS Service Management processes in line with ITIL best practice.
§ Execute regular surveys of user satisfaction and measure the user view of IT service provision.
§ Ensure that service provider organisations deliver all required services according to agreed processes and procedures.
§ Ensure that the implementation of all new services comply with the IT standards
§ Build a strong working relationship with account management/service management in the IT service providers to review capacity forecasts, service performance, incident management, improvements, issues and user requests.
§ Provide leadership to the country SMT on IS Service Management.
• Years of experience 10-12
• University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in Service Management; ITIL professional certification required.
• Excellent Command of the English language
• High level of leadership skills
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Multinational Company