Senior Java Software Engineer at Integrant
- Build, Design and Maintain highly scalable SW solutions.
- Participate in the project analysis and effort estimation with the technical project lead.
- Deliver clean code for the assigned tasks.
- Actively participate in the team agile ceremonies.
- Collaborate with the QC team to deliver the assigned project with high quality.
- Communicate professionally with the project stake holders to understand the requirements and report the status.
- Minimum 4+ years of SW development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java language, minimum 2 years experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Hibernate, Spring, Junit and Mocks.
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science. Information Systems. Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Local Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET