Senior Legal Manager – Group Legal at Al Futtaim – UAE
- Negotiate, draft, review and advise upon, all required legal documentation in relation to real estate matters, including leases (commercial, residential and retail), licenses, sales and purchase agreements, facilities management agreements, supply/service agreements, property management agreements, development management agreements, consultancy agreements, guarantees, amendment agreements, assignment agreements, settlement agreements, confidentiality agreements, hotel management agreements, MOUs, LOIs, and all other related and ancillary documents.
- From time to time, to provide advice in respect of more general commercial matters (including intellectual property, agency, distributorship, franchising, and finance issues) as well as advising on the management and conduct of various contentious matters. To also provide advice, as and when required, on construction related matters.
- Ensure proper compliance by Group companies with all applicable local property laws and regulations. The Senior Legal Manager (with input from local and external legal counsel) will also need to be familiar with applicable laws in respect of Group property related businesses operating in Egypt, Qatar, KSA and the wider region.
- Provide legal consultation, advice and support to companies across the Group in respect of both existing and prospective matters, and to identify, contain and manage exposure and contingent risk.
- Academic and professional legal qualifications (Degree in law and qualification and admission as a lawyer/attorney/solicitor/barrister in home country).
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience (Real Estate & Construction – Legal)
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Foreign Company