Senior Mobile Developer (Android) at Nagwa
- Be involved in all stages of application development, including design, modifications, development, and implementation of Android applications to maximize their quality and efficiency.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work of other mobile developers.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in changing technologies, new tools, computer languages, and new applications to develop internal workflow.
- Work with creative designers and software developers to enhance, build, and test the applications, and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably computer science or engineering.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as GIT).
- Proficient understanding of clean architecture, VIPER, MVVM, and MVP.
- Experience with Java development.
- Experience with Android SDK, IDE Android Studio/IntelliJ, and debugging.
- Experience with Android layout designing according to Material Design.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back end services.
- Experience with design patterns and object-oriented concepts.
- Proficient understanding of RxJava and dependency injection with Dagger.
- Proficient in deploying apps on Google Play Store.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Analytical thinking.
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET