Senior Mobile Developer (iOS) at Nagwa
- Be involved in all stages of iOS applications development, including design, modifications, development, and implementation to ensure application quality and efficiency.
- Document all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work of other mobile developers.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies to enhance the application functionality.
- Write clean code.
- Work with graphic designers and software developers to enhance, build, and test the applications and implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably computer science or engineering.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Proficient understanding of VIPER, MVVM, and MVP.
- Experience with Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, HTML, XML and JSON.
- Experience with design patterns and object-oriented concept.
- Experience with Core Data and Core Animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Proficient in code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Understanding the “deploying apps process” on App Store.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Initiation and creative thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of commitment, responsibility and ownership.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET