Senior .NET Developer at Integrant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Perform unit testing of the tasks submitted by him.
- Responsible for handling the development of the project most complex and risky tasks.
- Conducting technical research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirement and systems.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
- Participate in product or application definition activities including feature analysis & system tradeoffs.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Proven experience implementing tasks using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, & Entity Framework.
- Excellent understanding of OOP, n-tier architecture and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge in Web Technologies (HTML/ XML / XSD / XSLT / XPath).
- Good Knowledge in .Net 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 is plus.
- Fair Knowledge in WCF and WPF is a plus.
- Fair knowledge of ASP.Net MVC3 and MVC4 is plus.
- Very Good knowledge in ORM and LINQ.
- Experience with MS SQL 2000/ 2005/ 2008, ability to write Stored Procedures & read entity diagrams.
- Knowledge of at least one of (Crystal reports, Open XML, and reporting services).
- Knowledge in cloud and mobile technologies is a plus, real implementation is huge plus.
- Knowledge in queues, multi-threading, parallelization, and distributed caching servers is a plus.
- Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English language is a plus.
- Previous experience working with U.S clients is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (mainly to U.S & Jordan and could be other destinations if required).
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information Systems.
- Computer/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Local Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET