Senior Program Director at Ericsson
Location: Smart Village
· Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
· Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for programs.
· Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction) within Consulting & System Integration from sales to delivery phase. Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
· Assist and provide ITC SME knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks of ITC activities and proper alignment of customer requirements.
· Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geography, both in a line and matrix capacity – including definition of teams, interviewing and selecting process.
· Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the program
· Evaluate and manage third party relationships to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
· Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
· Identify and address the end to end implications of changes either in IT, network, operations, services or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
· 15 + years of experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry (consulting or Systems Integration) on driving IT SI transformation programs or projects of high complexity
· Must have proven track record in leading IT / Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience leading complex SI-Projects/Programs;
· Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
· Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.)
· Strong financial experience and knowledge.
· Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
· Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
· In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
· Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
· Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
· Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
· Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
· Driving up-sales opportunities
· Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
· Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Senior Management (16+ year)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Smart Village
- Employer Type Multinational Company