Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at Mentor Graphics
Location: Nasr City
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the Quality assurance for automotive projects/Tools
• Good knowledge of scripting languages is a required.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with Enablement and Platform to understand software features and customer usage.
• Self-Motivated engineer with good capability for continuous learning.
• Weekly review on projects under execution in comparison with defined process
• Sponsors quality process and procedures throughout the entire product lifecycle including inspections, code reviews, requirements, code coverage and quality improvement.
• Set expectations for product quality, create a plan to measure the expectations, and ensure execution of the plan.
• Understands the level of quality required at different phases of the product lifecycle and ensures that the product works in the customer intended environment. Works with customers, sales, and/or Customer Support to understand customer needs and requirements.
• Assesses technical capability of product, including ease of use, functionality, reliability, and serviceability.
• Testing product for defects and limitations, and boundaries (think of all the ways that a product might not work).
• Collaborates and coordinates as needed with global engineering and QA teams.
• Coordinate efforts with SW Development and Release Team members to ensure quality software releases.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET