Senior Sales Executive at Oracle
Products & Solutions Sold Under This Role:
• Please Click on: Oracle Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime and Compliance (FCCM): https://www.oracle.com/industries/financial-services/aml-and-financial-crime-compliance/products/
Description / What You’ll Do
• The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking analytics software sales person to position and sell licenses for Oracle’s OFSAA solutions, comprising Anti Money Loundering and Financial Crime and Compliance Management products
• The territory is defined as Pan- African accounts within the banking & insurance industry.
• Satisfy revenue targets for licenses across the AML and FCCM solutions throughout Africa
• Competency in positioning the portfolio at a “C” level
• Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients
• Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity
• Close opportunities in a timely and managed process
• Sales lead generation and pipeline management
• Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
• Seasoned software sales professional with solid experience in the areas of Anti Money Laundering and Financial Crime and Compliance within the Financial Service sector in Africa
• Proven experience selling Banking industry software solutions
• Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
• Deep knowledge about the African banking industry is vital.
• Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to core banking systems, enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
• Proven network of executive level contacts within the African banking community.
• Knowledge of IT and Banking
• Excellent communications skill
• Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
• Ability to travel as required across the region
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.