Senior Security Engineer at El Sewedy Electric
Location: New Cairo
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
- Monitor network traffic for unusual activity.
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your networks.
- Design, configure, deploy, and maintain the state enterprise security infrastructure.
- Analyze problems, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet business objectives.
- Recommend best security practices to achieve stated business objectives, advises on risk assumptions for any variances granted, and provides alternatives to achieve desired end results.
- Bsc. in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Professional Network certifications (e.g. CISCO Certified Network Professional “CCNP”) is a Must.
- At Least 5 Years of Experience.
- Great knowledge t in Cisco router and switch configuration
- Great knowledge in one or more of the following firewalls: Checkpoint, CISCO, Juniper, PALO Alto, Fortinet and End point protection.
- IDS/IPS and Syslog
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
More jobs from El Sewedy Electric