Senior Software Engineer in Backend at Robusta
As a Backend Engineer you will be working on different types of products from websites to enterprise platforms. As part of a cross functional team focused on delivery, you will be responsible for building the engine that powers the entire product. Here are some examples of how your day will go:
- Attending daily stand ups
- Working on release planning & sprint plan and giving accurate estimates for user stories
- Architecting solutions and writing elegant, testable & scalable code
- Reviewing and giving feedback to your peers about their code
- Staying ahead of the game and up to date with the latest the field has to offer
- Contributing to our Engineering blog and giving technical sessions to your peers
- You have a beautiful mind, a positive vibe and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty on the keyboard.
- We do not really have specific requirement regarding languages and frameworks. We are looking for a mechanic with a strong knowledge about the concepts and paradigms. A craftsman who can master any project juggling more than one language and framework.
- You are experienced with Agile methodology
- Our engineers juggle between multiple languages like: Ruby on Rails, PHP on Laravel, Python on Django and Elixir on phoenix; We do not mind you knowing any of them as long as you have the will to move from one to another fast & easily
- Your are familiar with some of these tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres or Elastic search
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.