Senior Software Tester at El Sewedy Electric
Location: New Cairo
- Understand and analyze any system work flow.
- Involve in review software requirements
- Involve in review software designs
- Responsible for releases deployment and test environment.
- Make sure software meets customer requirements.
- Create, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Report issues through bug tracking system.
- Investigate defects reported.
- Receive problems form customers.
- Assign problem documented to developers.
- Follow up issues till closure.
- Perform compatibility testing on the software.
- Participate in quality and functionality improvement of software applications.
- Bachelor degree in software Engineering or relevant discipline
- 5 to 7 years of experience in software testing
- Computer skills: SQL, Networking, Testing tools ( test case management , bug tracking )
- ISTQB is a must.
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
More jobs from El Sewedy Electric