Senior SQL/Data Engineer at Integrant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain SQL Server various database objects, including SPs, UDFs & Triggers.
- Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the database.
- Write and troubleshoot SQL Queries.
- Helping with database design and development.
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation.
- Ensuring that databases design meets user requirements.
- Writing reports, documentation and operating manuals.
- Testing and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably.
- +4years of experience as BI Developer
- Excellent SQL/TSQL skills
- Expert maintenance and implementation of integration tools such as ETLs (Extract, Transform, Load), SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages, stored procedures, and APIs (Application Programming Interface)
- Deep experience in the design, development, maintenance of data models to be used by various reporting and data discovery tools
- Ability to analyze and tune query execution plan and fix performance issues
- Hands-on experience with production databases
- Ensure thorough testing of applications, interfaces, and integrations
- Visual reporting and best practices for tools such as SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, etc.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Local Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET