Senior Supply Experience Lead (Careem Bus) at Careem
Location: 6th of October
- Supervising all captain support channels to ensure our captains are receiving world class support
- Lead and develop a team of high performers
- Troubleshooting supply quality problems, analyses and reporting of the issues, solving and assisting in the implementation of solutions.
- Monitoring KPIs on daily basis and bringing out solutions
- Monitoring SLAs for quality ticket resolutions.
- Make sure captain on-boarding is well aligned with our quality standards
- Reduce number of bad rated trips in the city.
- Daily customer contact (captains and users are both our customers!) to follow up on all the above.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or any subject that is relevant to the position with 3 to 5 years of on hands experience.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to lead small to medium teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use SQL.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.