Senior Technical Office Mechanical Engineer at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- Prepares the design package (HFD, P&ID, Process design, Mass balance … etc.)
- Prepares technical proposals by reviewing tender documents/ drawings, preparing technical offers & providing cost estimates by coordinating with vendors/subcontractors.
- Performs offers evaluation, vendors/subcontractors negotiations and BOQ/Financial offer preparation to ensure lowest prices.
- Achieves the success factor percentage by putting the best prices and suggests methods to improve the percentage from a technical prospective.
- Delivers Mechanical and process deliverable list and coordinates with civil and electrical side to generate the overall engineering deliverable list.
- Follows up on engineering schedule.
- Ensures project engineering specifications are implemented as per plans.
- Prepares and interprets blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Prepares design specifications and technical drawings to design systems or build prototypes.
- Reviews development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and engineering best practices.
- Ensures that all engineering related safety procedures are adhered to throughout the project duration.
- Communicates equipment performance specifications to suppliers including quality, performance, manufacturing, capacity, system fit and life cycle costs.
- Researches and analyses client design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Anticipates and identifies client needs and translate them into design specifications.
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspects completed installations and observes operations, to ensure conformance with designs and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepares and studies technical drawings, specifications of mechanical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Investigates technical problems and takes corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
- Provides feedback to other section design engineers on client problems and needs
- Designs and implements cost-effective equipment modifications, to help improve safety, reliability.
- Evaluates mechanical systems, products, components & applications by applying design knowledge.
- Maintains professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional design processes.
- Improves design experience by maintaining state of the art technologies, methodologies.
• Preferable experience in water, waste water and RO process
• Knowledge in selection of electro-mechanical equipment
• Good planning experience.
• Good budgeting experience.
• Good Quality Control experience.
• Proficiency in latest AutoCAD Software Application is a must.
- Bachelor’s of Engineering with a Specialization in Mechanical Engineering.
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company