Senior Treasury Analyst at Lafarge
Location: New Cairo
– Responsible for handling Egypt PL’s daily operations. Ensuring timely and accurate settlement of all payments. Monitor and review daily cash in/out a matter that ensures availability of funds for settling operational needs. Handle bank relationship, cash management optimization, corporate assets insurance management, implementation of the Group’s treasury policies under the supervision of the treasury manager.
– As a member of the Finance Team, contributes & comply with the Country’s Health and Safety and Environment Policy, in such a manner that no fatalities occur and that a culture of zero tolerance to lost time accidents is achieved.
– Monitors Egypt PL’s cash movement, through preparing the daily cash position.
– Ensures the availability of cash to cover day to day operational needs.
– Prepares cash forecasts, identifying immediate & future FCY & local currency needs by following market developments to meet timely obligations.
– Prepares daily treasury transactions for all country companies.
– Monitors the electronic banking systems to assure smooth operations. Handles the developments needed on the system while assisting in providing the documentations required to initiation and launching.
Risk management/ FX:
– Booking all executed FX transactions on Lafarge E-Treasury suite on a timely basis to ensure accurate and effective reporting of FX deals.
– Take the necessary action to Identify & analyze currency risk exposures and hedge FX risks and ensure best FX pricing and handle the FWD/SWAP deals.
– Prepares the needed documentation as per the instructions of the Country Head of Treasury.
– Manages intercompany cash, lending agreements and dividends repatriation to shareholders
– Recommends changes of debt structure & currency balances where favorable saving costs.
– Carry out all tasks in accordance and compliance to the group’s treasury policy and code of ethics.
– Assists in preparing LCE all needed documentation for issuance of Letters of Credit for overseas importation of production line equipments & spare parts, & finalize bank endorsement of related documentation thus avoiding unnecessary charges & penalties (demurrage).
– Closely monitors the payments’ due dates to avoid any late settlements & prepares the required documentation for the timely settlement of L/Cs payments.
– Resolves any pending issues pertaining to importation documents endorsement with the procurement department and banks.
– Assists in ensuring accuracy & proper authorization of all functions related outward documentation for better time management, reducing fraud & compliance risks.
– Keeps updated with banks’ latest technology products (e-banking), tools and services that could be useful as well as assist in preparing any needed documentation for application of new features or products.
– Prepares Egypt holdings daily, monthly, quarterly and annually Treasury reports required by the group or country management & ensures meeting the deadlines.
– Coordinates with all concerned departments to gather the data required for preparing accurate Treasury cash forecast reporting.
– Assists in the consolidation and preparation of country quarterly cash/debt reporting on SAP.
– Prepares the annual budget of LBMHE & supports in LBMHE.
– Handles the monthly update of actual figures for LBMHE financials on SAP.
– Updates the forecasted figures of LBMHE budget on monthly basis to reflect any changes took place & then uploads it on SAP forms.
– Assists in the preparation of holdings MTP & its regular update.
– Assists in providing the SSC team with all needed data prior to monthly closing (debit and credit interest estimation, bank statements, cash investments position…)
– Replies on SSC inquiries on pending transactions in bank reconciliations.
– Provides banking connections all the needed data for facilities’ renewal, credit analysis, and compliance procedures.
– Handles daily banking operations for Egypt holdings.
-Education: Bachelor of Business Administration Major Accounting or Finance
-Financial Analytical Skills
-Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
-Negotiation Skills & Communication Skills
-Experience: From 3 to 5 years of experience
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.