Senior VP Markets and Risk Advisory at Siemens – UAE
- Bachelor Degree or MBA (preferred), can be substituted by relevant professional experience Combined with a completed Middle Management or Leadership training.
- 7-10 years’ work experience in Treasury functions from Banking sector / Financial markets.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills promoting Team work mindset and collaboration.
- Excellent Leadership skills, experience in conflict management and guiding without authority
- Proven track record in developing, coaching and leading others, building Networks and Partnerships. Applying agile/lean methods and principle.
- Advanced knowledge of financial Information & Analysis Systems such as Bloomberg Professional, Thomson Reuters Eikon, etc… as well as of Financial Trading & Portfolio Management Platforms – MUREX, 360T, Bloomberg FX All, TR COBRA, or similar
- Advanced work experience with Treasury Management Systems – Wallstreet, 360T, cenTRE, finavigate®, or similar
- Expert user of MS office Package along other ERP Systems – SAP, Exact, Oracle, or similar
- Fluent level in English and Arabic while German is highly appreciated but not a must requirement
- Excellent communication, Customer focus and driven by success / results.
- Drives governance, execution and control of core Treasury activities in an efﬁcient way and leads and develops international (or internationally focused) teams.
- Provides guidance and strategic directions/ outlook within the respective area of responsibility
- Initiating and maintaining strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners inside and outside the organization.
- Ensuring others contribute to organization strategies by focusing them on the most critical priorities, measuring progress and ensuring accountability against those metrics.
- Identifying and leveraging opportunities to accelerate results.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals.
- Creating an environment that inspires people to generate novel solutions.
- Acts as expert risk advisor to the management of Operating Companies and where applicable also for Strategic Companies in all ﬁnancial governance and ﬁnancial related risk related issues.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
More jobs from Siemens
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET