Senior Xamarin Developer at Esri North East Africa
• A degree in computer science or engineering.
• Experience in software development .NET (C#) for 3-5 years
• Experience in Xamarin. Forms development min 1- 2 years
• Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• A solid understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, relational database design / development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience in Developing and Consuming Web Services (Web API’s, WCF, JSON, XML, and REST APIs)
• Experience in LINQ
• Experience in Push notification
• Experience working with MVVM pattern and applied it using a framework like MVVMCross or MVVM Light.
• Experience working with XAML.
• Experience working with Inversion of Control and dependency Injection.
• Good understanding of memory management, caching, mobile performance, latency, and security issues.
• Good understanding of Mobile local database as SQLite and ORM
• Good understanding of Xamarin Insight, Xamarin Test Cloud and HockeyApp is preferred
• Experience with Asynchronous programming.
• Knowledge in native mobile development (Android and iOS) is plus.
•Knowledge in Angular, react , Node js is plus
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.