Service Sales Engineer at Siemens – UAE
· Experience of managing service agreements
· Self-motivated with good communication skills with a can do attitude. Possessing a good level of knowledge of relevant technical systems balanced with strong customer focus
· Experience of managing a small team
· Good team player
· Working with a wide range of customers and sub-contractors whilst maintaining and protecting Siemens brand, includes working as part of a diverse workforce, both professionally and socially
· Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
· Primary responsible for Sales in Service related business for BMS, Fire Safety and Security Systems including Service & Maintenance Agreement, Spare Part selling, and Life Cycle upgrading & migration project.
· Prospecting of the client base to understand their future needs and recognizing additional business potential.
· Supervise and organize bid preparation works and takes responsibility for all bid costing, internal processes and their accuracy.
· Develop, maintain and improve good relationship with customers and work in close collaboration with Service Manager
· To plan and execute sales activities in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets.
· Supervise and organize all proposals, quotations and submission documents and takes responsibility for all quotation costing and their accuracy.
· Co-ordinate with the purchasing/logistics team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers.
· Implement strategic sales tactics and selling skills to maximize sales hit rate.
· Track, report current and future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the Service Sales Manager/ Service Manager
· Ensure quality and accuracy of bid document sent to customers.
· Supervise and ensure a proper sales-to-project hand over of secured order.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET