Services & Charging SDM Tech Lead at Vodafone
To define and maintain key metrics and performance indicators related to the quality and performance of VAS and Charging services and to ensure smooth transition of new services and solutions from design to operations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
– Implement service performance KPIs tracking mechanism, enabling the identification of performance deviation and gaps versus targets and define corrective actions plan.
– Investigate and owns resolution of chronic service problems with undetermined root causes ensuring best service stability and performance.
– Assess change requests for capacity, performance and configuration impact to ensure minimal negative impact on running services.
– Define & manage service improvement plans for KPIs that are at risk of failing their target and interfacing with Planning & Engineering for proactive optimization.
– Provide a point of contact and communication to the business in relation to service performance KPIs for running and planned services.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• 3-6 years of experience in Telecommunication industry
• Advanced level of experience in Charging services and nodes (SDP/CCN/AIR/VS/DCCNs/OCCs)
• Experience in Development tools/scripting.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Distinct analytical and systematic thinking
• Advanced knowledge of telecom network services and telecom protocols SS7,TCP/IP.
• Advanced knowledge in IT operating systems (Unix, Linux … etc.) and system administration.
• Nice to have knowledge of ITIL best practices.
• Nice to have knowledge of project management/agile
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.