Services Sales Engagement Manager – HR SuccessFactors at SAP – UAE
- Be a Trusted Advisor and “Talk Business”
- Deal with HR LOB, Executive Level
- Develop a territory plan and account plans leveraging all assets available (e. g. lines of service, marketing, delivery) to drive pipeline and close opportunities.
- Create formal services proposals, RFP responses, Statement of Work (SOW), and services contracts.
- Update, maintain, and accurately report out regular updates to sales forecast and territory plan.
- Facilitate customer discovery and implementation scoping sessions to define requirements for input into implementation plans, estimates, resource models, and pricing models.
- Be a strong contributor to the Virtual Account Team
- Build strong internal relationships with Account Executives (AEs) and Services Account Manager (SAMs), and with services delivery, product management, and other groups.
- Coordinate with other internal resources, experts, and teams in formulating overall customer solutions and services for driving customer success.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 year track record of sales success in the enterprise software and services industry. Ideally, a combination of both direct enterprise software sales and direct services sales.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Knowledge of HCM, HR, and Talent Management domain and preferably of SuccessFactors solutions.
- Professional presence to prepare and conduct a discovery session with customers and ability to adjust messaging by audience (Executive, HR, IT).
- Proven experience with identifying opportunities and managing them through sales process to close.
- Lead and influence internal teams to drive pipeline and support the deal closure.
- Background and experience in value selling and solution selling of enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of SAPs Partners, Competitors and the regional IT Industry
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration Ethics
- Be Self-Driven and Setting Personal Objectives
- Be a self starter, highly motivated to research a customer’s situation and industry in order to prepare for meetings, continuously review and update territory and opportunity plans, and have the leadership to leverage the SAP assets available.
- Have a passion for winning
- Have Self Awareness (knowing your strengths & your weaknesses)
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company