SHE Manager at Danone
Location: Obour City
To apply Danone Safety Standards across sales and supply chain functions. To develop the safety behavior across employees (Safety comes first)
- Lead and monitor the implementation of WISE and Danone Global Safety Standards.
- Drive the change for the improvement of the safety awareness & culture among Sales, Supply Chain & HQ employees at all levels.
- Develop SHE vision and road map
- Assure that management team & EXCO members has continuous flow of information concerning accidents, incidents, Near Misses, potential hazards and work related activities which contribute to safety consciousness and accident prevention.
- Ensure that all required risk assessments and risk mitigation plans are properly conducted and executed to eliminate all identified safety risks in the HQ, market & distribution centers.
- Ensure that the behavior audits and trucks inspections are carried out on monthly basis and that results are reported to relevant management
- Monitor & analyze the speed violations and ensure that the disciplinary process is being implemented.
- Monitor & analyze annual SHE objectives for the sales and Supply Chain teams.
- Work closely with the Sales, Supply Chain & HQ based employees to ensure that current risks are properly controlled as well as during the implementation of new projects.
- Align & coordinate with management team and EXCOs the agenda of the monthly safety steering committee & ensure that all actions are been tracked.
- Investigate root causes of accidents, incidents, injuries and illness resulting from incidents and initiates corrective actions to avoid recurrence.
- Plan and conduct emergency drills for the HQ and report learning and required actions to CBU SHE Manager.
- Ensure proper distribution and usage of provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) across all Sales and Supply Chain workforces.
- Monitor Sales, Supply Chain & HQ SHE performance on monthly basis and report results to CBU SHE Manager.
- Ensure safety training programs are attended and completed for all employees and evaluate training results through monitoring trainees’ safety performance.
- Organize & lead safety motivation events.
- Advise on projects leading to environmental protection
- Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs
- Advise on the disposal and management of waste
- Provide recommendations to ensure that employees are working in a healthy environment and with good well-being.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.