Software Development Team Leader (Back-End) at QSIT
-The Software Development Manager is responsible for providing technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
-This position is responsible to guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
· 7-9 years of experience as a software developer
· Prior experience as a technical leadership position is a must
· Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
· Fluency in English language
· Knowledge of GIS concepts and ESRI technologies
· Excellent knowledge of J2EE, Spring Frameworks, Hibernate/JPA, JUnit, JMS, Maven/Jenkins, Web Services.
Kindly send your resume to Careers@esrinea.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET