Software Engineer in Android at Robusta
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- Attending client meetings for technical consultancy, managing cross-functional development teams and being a technical mentor for your tribe
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Submitting and managing applications on Google Play Store
- Exploring, communicating and implementing Android best practices within the organization to maximize development efficiency
- Staying ahead of the game and up to date with the latest the field has to offer along contributing to your community & helping your peers
- You have 2+ years of experience in Android app development and general knowledge of mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- You have experience with capacity building, mentoring, and excellent communication skills along with understanding engineering metrics and working to improving them
- You are experienced with third-party libraries and APIs and working with remote data via REST and JSON
- You worked with RxJava and have insight of design and architecture patterns
- You have a solid understanding of Git
- You follow best practices for team and code collaboration
- Nice to have Computer Science background or relevant work experience
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.