Software Technical Lead ( Java ) at El Sewedy Electric
Location: New Cairo
- Design, develop, deploy, configure, document and debug software, while properly escalating issues to meet deadlines.
- Provide documentation where necessary on procedures and code habits.
- Use knowledge of development standards, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle, and ensure code re usability.
- Troubleshoot and correct program errors and defects.
- Coordinate with QA for end to end unit testing and post production support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Proven 5 to 10+ years of progressive Java development experience.
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Programming/Design principles including abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation.
- Experience participating in the full life cycle of projects, including version control, build management, unit testing, and issue tracking software (ex. SVN, Maven, JIRA).
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate required. Spring 3.x and Hibernate 3.x desired.
- Experience with open source application frameworks.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience developing using SCRUM practices.
- Understanding of, and experience with, software development best practices.
- Experience mentoring and coaching developers in a leadership role.
- Experience developing within a Service Oriented Architecture environment.
- High proficiency with industry standard Java technologies (JPA/Hibernate, Spring/Guice, Spring MVC, JSF).
- Strong skills in programming structures, algorithms, and multi threading concepts.
- Oriented to details and software best practices.
- Deep understanding of web service technologies (HTTP, REST, JSON) and design principles.
- Knowledge in Design and Architectural Patterns with strong focus on performance and application reliability.
- Familiarity with API design, service oriented architectures, and middle wares to leverage on existing services and systems.
- Experience with highly scalable and redundant service architectures.
- Relational database (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Java Application Servers (Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat).
- Testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, SoapUI).
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
More jobs from El Sewedy Electric