Software Tester at Siemens – UAE
- Ideally you will have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences
- You will possess professional experience in the Agile software process of development and are able to work flexibly in a function-general agile team
- Moreover, provide substantiated knowledge and experience in the programming, particularly in Java and web technologies.
- You must demonstrate expertise in test driven development, have a profound understanding of the test automation
- Ideally you communicate of several years of practical experiences with Cloud and Cloud-Provider’s technologies as well as knowledge in the area of databases and in massive parallel processing
- You have excellent English skills. Arabic language skills would be an advantage.
- Together with Product-Owners, software architects and data analysts you bring into the market fascinating new IOT products by means of modern technologies in the area of data analysis and Big Data.
- You work as a part of an innovative, world-wide, agile team in the organization and development of software based cloud applications and associated automated tests
- You are responsible for the creation of test scripts and test cases and the execution of automated integration tests of the software modules
- Furthermore you will be responsible to configure and install cloud applications in a cloud infrastructure (preferred AWS) for which you will use the supplied cloud services.
- You will be responsible for the security aspects, server- and application monitoring
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
More jobs from Siemens
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET