Solutions Architect at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
- Assist in the compliance Matrix to demonstrate the capabilities of the proposed IT platform and submit to pre-sales team to compliable in the overall proposal.
- Participate in the requirements gathering session with the clients to analyze the AS IS processes and identify the TO BE processes and applications requirements. Obtain the signs off the client on the developed deliverables.
- Act as the primary contact between the client and the implementation team to ensure proper understanding for the project requirements and scope.
- Assist the senior Software Architect and Solution team to develop the solution architecture.
- Design the packaged software configurations specs to meet the business process and applications requirements and obtains the clients alignment.
- Develop or assist in the development of functional specifications related to the proposed applications and obtains the client alignment.
- Prepare the training needs assessment for the proposed applications.
- Participate in reviews the applications and technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirement tractability.
- Negotiate conflicts with relevant stakeholders regarding requirements and consolidates stakeholders agreed actions, and the final status and decision rationale for all requirements.
- Handle all the applications demonstrations for the clients.
- Review the training material and user manual and conducts package specific training for the client.
- 8-12 Years in software development.
- Minimum 8 years in development using one of the following programming languages (C / C++ / Java / C# / Python).
- Although long experience in one language is required, knowledge of other languages is important.
- Experience in using relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Experience in one or more of enterprise businesses (i.e. Telecom, Utility, Banking,
- Health, Education … etc). However, Telecom and utility are preferred.
- Experience in customer facing (either internal or external customer).
- Experience in developers’ leadership.
- Long experience in the software life cycle.
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company