Specialist, Corporate Governance & Investor Relations at Orange
Location: Nasr City
- Participating in the preparation of holding the board of directors’ meetings and the general assemblies’ meetings of Orange Egypt and its subsidiaries.
- Interfacing with the external regulatory authorities, also delegated to receive stock exchange activities report and shareholders list …etc.
- Participating in ratification of the minutes of the board of directors’ meetings and the general assemblies’ meetings of Orange Egypt’s and its subsidiaries.
- Handling the payment of financial dues and quarterly/annual fees to the external regulatory authorities;
- Interfacing with the public shareholders who have inquiries or issues, answer their questions.
- Responsible for an Archiving System to ensure the department’s custodian for corporate records and information.
- Participating in the implementation of Stamping Policy;
- Providing support to the internal departments with regard to the governance documents.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the department.
- Bachelor degree in law or in business administration.
- 1 to 2 years of experience.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Quality oriented
- Business sense
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET