Squad Manager at ElMenus
- Leading and coaching the squad members on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Facilitating release plans, sprint plans, daily stand up, retrospective and review meetings
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Facilitating discussions, decisions making, and conflicts resolution
- Guiding the team in tracking daily progress, through burn down charts
- Supporting the Product Owner, in grooming and maintaining the
- product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style, and
- leading by example
- Experience in Software Development for at least 6 years
- Experience at least 2 years in a leading position
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Project Management experience is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and mentoring communication skills
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.