Sr. Content Reviewer at Amazon
· Graduate degree in any discipline
· Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s and public holidays.
– Proficient in English,Arabic& European language. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
– Working knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel
– Web Search skills and knowledge of Wikipedia.
– Good Data Analysis and Mining Skills
– Detail Oriented
– Flexible in work timings
– Familiar with Internet search tools
– Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
· Adult content
· Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
· Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
· Willingness to work on English,European language & Arabic reviews
. As a Sr. Content Reviewer, you will work towards the review of advertisements from Amazon Dynamic advertising program.
· Review and audit advertisements and emails in English, Arabic & Other European language.
· Thoroughly check advertising content with careful consideration of given guidelines.
· Review feedback from customers.
· Work intuitively to identify and highlight any recommendations, improvements or inconsistencies in the data
· Troubleshooting issues related to advertisements
· Review ads for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
· Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
· Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.