Sr.Content Reviewer – Swedish Speakers at Amazon
Key responsibilities include:
1. Organic product Review
· Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
· Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
· Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
· Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
· Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
2. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
· Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
· Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
· Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
· Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations.
4. Preferred Skills
· Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
· Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
· Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
· Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
· Graduate degree in any discipline
· Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s and public holidays.
– Proficient in English and Swedish language. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
– Minimum 6 months work experience in EU and US marketplace.
– Working knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel
– Web Search skills and knowledge of Wikipedia.
– Good Data Analysis and Mining Skills
– Detail Oriented
– Flexible in work timings
– Familiar with Internet search tools
– Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
· Adult content
· Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
· Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
· Willingness to work on English as well as Swedish reviews
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.