Sr. HR Payroll Specialist at at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
*The Sr. HR Payroll Specialist is the focal point responsible for ownership of salaries, payroll runs, statements and reports using the company’s dedicated systems.
· Verify timekeeping information captured for all employees in alignment with personnel
· Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves/additional pay and/or other affecting factors
· Manage and calculate taxes, deductions and other adjustments are validated before payroll runs
· Is the focal point for questions, inquiries and requests related to payroll from employees and management. Including, but not limited to, issuing salary certificates and managing relevant pay-related correspondence
· Reconcile, investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll.
· Responsible for settlements for current employees & end of service payments.
· Prepare and maintain periodical required reports related to payroll and headcount
· Participate in merit increase exercises and reflecting fixed or variable add-ons and incentives
· Communicate with different service providers when it comes to cash and non-cash benefits provided to employees
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
· 4 to 6 years of experience in payroll processes
· Demonstrated experience in companies with large headcounts, multiple branches and employees working on shift patterns
· Solid knowledge of labor law, tax laws, adjustments and history
· Experience using HRIS is required; SAP is preferable
· Advanced English communication skills
· Advanced MS Office (Excel) Skills
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.