Sr. Network Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
Location: 6th of October (Abu-Rawash)
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly progress report to the network team leader to clarify the current status and progress of assigned task.
- Participate in project planning for all the technical aspects related to the company’s network.
- Ensure maximum stability of IT facility infrastructure components by performing system maintenance tasks &system monitoring.
- Responsible for POC and technical project delivery for new technologies in network and security fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in the telecommunications field.
- CCNP R&S.
- CCNA Security.
- Any other security certification will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and skills:
- +5 years of experience.
- Fortigate and plaolato firewalls.
- Cisco ISE.
- Cisco wireless controllers and wireless access points.
- Cisco voice solutions.
- Cisco Router: e.g. ISR 4321, Cisco 1800, 1900, 2900, 7600 , Switches: e.g. Catalyst 4500, 6500, 3800, Nexus 5K/7K
- Solar winds.
- Implement and troubleshoot Remote Access Solution: IPsec VPN, SSL VPN.
- Knowledge of Cisco emerging technology especially SDA and SD-WAN.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
- Safety Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Admin Coordinator at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Mechanical Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Production Engineer at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution
- Sales Analysis & Routing Section Head at Trans Business for Trading and Distribution