Sr. Supervisor, Integration Development and Support at Orange
About the role
- Participate in development of new integration services and operations support team to ensure delivery and resolution of solutions? incidents within the predefined SLAs/KPIs in a controlled & optimized middleware & order fulfillment.
- On call for solution support.
- Act as team lead for development and support team projects delivery and implementation.
- Requirement gathering.
- Solution design.
- Solution Development.
- Functional testing and support within the integration domain.
- Vendor management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering or Computer science.
- 5 years of experience.
- Middleware knowledge.
- Web methods, Tebco or IBM broker background.
- Development language Java , SQL , Python.
- API Development.
- Soap /rest background.
- SOE / Micro services.
- Devops / ALK.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET