Sr. Supervisor, Integration Development And Support at Orange
About the role:
- Participate in development of new integration services and operations support team to ensure delivery and resolution of solutions? incidents within the predefined SLAs/KPIs in a controlled & optimized middleware & order fulfillment
- On call for solution support
- Act as team lead for development and support team projects delivery and implementation
- Requirement gathering.
- Solution design
- Solution Development
- Functional testing and support within the integration domain.
- Vendor management.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering or Computer sciences
- 5 years of experience
- Middleware knowledge
- Web methods, Tebco or IBM broker background
- Development language Java, SQL, Python.
- API Development
- Soap /rest background
- SOE / Micro services
- Devops / ALK
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET