Station Manager at Amazon
- As we continue to grow, we are keen to speak to experienced operators. These fast-moving facilities sit at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network, and are where we manage our fast-moving parcels.
- Our Delivery Stations work as smart as they can to continuously delight our valued customers with their products: our top-line vision is to remove all effort on behalf of our end-users, while continuing to exceed everyone’s expectations whenever we can.
- To manage the operation activities, delivering best in class service to its customers by managing an efficient operation and ensuring timely, accurate and cost effective delivery of customer shipments.
· Degree Qualification or equivalent
· Direct management experience, comprising both a salaried workforce, hourly and agency strong workforce, in a logistics, manufacturing, engineering, production or distribution environment
· Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
· Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
· Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
· Excellent communication skills (including local language and English, written and verbal)
· Experience managing third party resources on a regional/national scale
· Experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company