Station Supervisor at Amazon
· Direct management experience for hourly and agency strong workforce, in a logistics, manufacturing, engineering, production or distribution environment
· Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement
· Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, and terminations
· Strong analytical capability; track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience managing third party resources on a regional/national scale
· Experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
- Our Delivery Stations work as smart as they can to continuously delight our valued customers with their products: our top-line vision is to remove all effort on behalf of our end-users, while continuing to exceed everyone’s expectations whenever we can.
- To manage the operation activities, delivering best in class service to its customers by managing an efficient operation and ensuring timely, accurate and cost effective delivery of customer shipments.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.