Strategy Consultant- Digital Business Strategy at IBM
Location: Smart Village
- Digital Strategy – Digital strategy formulation preferably with CXOs to impact key business metrics, experience in the planning and development of digital ecosystem. Help business innovate on the future of industry to become more profitable and improve their performance, solve complex industry and market related challenges.
- Business – Technology Strategy – Business process study, gap analysis, enterprise architecture, application rationalization, IT landscapes, knowledge of best-in-class solutions, business case preparation
- Digital Process innovation: Digitally enabled process re-engineering and new business models leveraging CAMSS (Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Social & Security).
- Customer Experience design: Assess customer journey maps and expectations, benchmark practices for enhancing customer experience (internal & external), new business and revenue models, and commerce channel for both B2B & B2C industries.
- Digital Solutioning: Responsible for envisioning, solutionizing large digital engagements architecting To be digital landscape from omni-channel solutions, cognitive intelligence, API management to digital marketing with best suited solutions in fast evolving digital world including aspects of organizational alignment, architecture standards, business case and roadmaps.
- Digital Implementation: Lead engagements in a cross functional delivery model, working with consultants and functional / technical teams. Be responsible for business results.
- Business Development / Pre Sales: Lead / contribute to digital sales pursuits, consulting offerings and internal initiatives. Responsible for defining Digital offerings, Digital transformation Roadmap & Digital Innovation methodologies. Key role in Sales, Solution & Delivery for Digital Business.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company