Supervisor, Big Data Quality at Orange
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify any issues or ways to improve systems and database designs
- Create robust, reusable data querying, transformation, and visualization processes in SQL and Excel to ensure and sustain data quality within Orange DWH platform.
- Perform data warehouse, dimensional data mart and enterprise report validation and verification
- Communicate the data quality results and collaborating closely with other teams involved in the development process
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with the project teams to identify the root causes and resolutions
- Support business users inquiries on data quality issues
- Develop analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation
- To execute, test, debug, and provide technical expertise and support for analytics research, design, and development tasks within the overall scope of department objectives.
- Develop, implement, test, debug and provide technical support for reporting and information extraction tasks within the scope of Orange DWH, BSCS and different application reporting area.
- B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of working experience in information systems and business intelligence
- Have a deep understanding of various data modeling methodologies, design patterns and design principles in data warehousing.
- Strong Experience in SQL is an must.
- Awareness of Office and desktop applications (word, excel, etc…).
- Work experience in telecommunication environment is a plus.
Skills and abilities
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Awareness of end-to-end DWH lifecycle
- Strong Programming and scripting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET