Supply Chain Quality Sr Analyst & Co-Manufacturing at PepsiCo
- To provide insights and advice to ensure that quality & food safety standards, systems, risk mitigation strategies and protocols are deployed and effective across the supply chain
- Provide technical support in the assessment of new 3rd party manufacturing sites, performing capability assessments for new manufacturing platforms, and supporting validation and qualification work
- To collaborate with relevant teams such as R&D and QC to jointly develop Q&FS objectives that deliver on our promise to provide consumers with safe and wholesome products of outstanding quality, consistency and value.
- To verify that corrective action plans in place to address any Q&FS non-compliances and that they are being implemented against agreed timescales.
- Support capability development of co-packer to ensure right capabilities are in place to deliver Q&FS objectives
- To collaborate with Sector and Global support functions for development of nutrition / dairy standards, capability building and incident resolution. – CRS (Consumer Response System) Coordinator for Sector
- Develop/Generate relevant G3D Quality and Food Safety Report or analysis
- Develop and Maintain Quality and Food Safety manuals, tools and SOPs effectively support the field teams
- Develop and maintain Q&FS Knowledge Management platform to share Best Practices and Tools with the Ops community
- Graduate degree in Food Technology or Food Science or Engineering
- At least 8 Years quality assurance/quality control experience in food and beverage
- AIB, GMP, HACCP, allergen control and Food safety knowledge would be more preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Individual needs to be independent, analytical, resourceful, able to articulate ideas well, enjoys problem solving & challenges with positive work attitude and approach.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Ability to provide Quality related training to partners independently.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis & Nasr City
There are no upcoming events at this time.