System Analyst at Etisalat
- To be responsible for development and delivery of critical software applications to ensure Etisalat’s business continuity and competitive edge in the digital retail
- Leading and proposing innovative Solutions and enhancements to the sales and retail.
- Responsible for Sales And retail Solutions/software Development and Implementation,
- Manage the development RFPs/RFQs for new major/strategic solutions and manage the vendor/suppliers to deliver the agreed solutions according to the customer requirements.
- Cascade & communicate action plans, motivates and empowers and coach team’s members to achieve best results.
- Ensure clear understanding and compliance of team members to compliance company policies and code of conduct.
- dedicates required time and energy to assignments or tasks to ensure that no aspect of the work is neglected; guide to overcome obstacles to completing tasks or assignments delivering high quality output.
- Seeks opportunities for organizational improvement and motivate subordinates to develop better ways of handling their workflows, products/services, processes and daily tasks
- Provides constant monitoring of customer (external – internal) oriented approaches
- Communicate with customers and work accordingly on any improvements needed.
- Demonstrate the ROI value for the proposed solutions and explain the need for new expansions in terms of cost and business value.
- Align the area’s functions with business strategies & products, and facilitate empowering the business with innovative solutions and technologies to help in achieving Etisalat strategic objectives.
- University degree in Engineering Computer Science or Information Technology 3+ years of Experience.
- Extensive experience in delivering IT business solutions in the domain of customer management
- Excellent command of English language (Reading Writing & Oral).
- Excellent Telecommunication knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Negotiation communications etc.)
- Ability to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions.
- Ability to work under the supervision of the team lead able to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple overlapping projects.
- Ability to focus on delivering results in a dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
- 3+ years of experience in WinCash, Retail and Sales applications with deep Technical Knowledge and hands on experience
- Strong object-oriented design skills.
- Java development experience (J2SE J2EE (JSF JSP Servlets) Web Services Rich faces Prime faces EJB (JPA and Hibernate) )
- Application server knowledge (JBOSS/Tomcat/Web logic)
- Good UNIX skills
- Telecom Experience is preferred
- Web based and/or service tier and/or backend development experience.
- Strong relational database management skills is a plus and experience in SQL/PLSQL
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET